So, I stumbled upon a website called Social Workout, and decided on a whim to commit to 30 days of consciously meeting healthy goals. I try to think about being healthy every day, but sometimes I think about healthy things while eating pie straight out of the pan with a giant serving spoon.
So, this site inspired me. (It’s social media, so log on and find me; we can connect fitness goals!) There are several categories you can go to and select goals to set for yourself, including fitness, meditation, eating, sleeping, green living, and ‘other’ goals. I set goals in every category except sleep. Because, let’s be real, I’d just be setting myself up for failure.
Here are my healthy goals:
- Do four workouts per week for four weeks
- Buy local one day per week for four weeks
- Declutter (get rid of) one item per day for 30 days
- Eat 2 servings of fruits and vegetables per day for 30 days
- Write one thing I’m grateful for per day for 30 days
I’m pretty pumped…hopefully I can keep these up for the next month. I plan on checking in on the blog once a week to tell y’all how I did. So here goes week 1…see you on the other side!